1. All on-line bidders are required to register with 4AGoodAuction, giving their full name, address, telephone number, drivers license number including state, credit card information, e-mail address, and bank letter of credit if you intend to pay by check. After we receive this information, you will be issued a permanent buyer code number and be eligible to place an absentee bid at the current auction or any auction in the future. You will be responsible for all items charged to your buyer code so do not give it to anyone else.
2. 4AGoodAuction will not intentionally misrepresent any item, however, the auction assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or descriptions of any items in printed material. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS with no warranty either written or expressed. Statements made on day of sale supersede others printed or otherwise.
3. Sales tax will be collected from Texas residents, unless a valid resale certificate is on file with certificate is on file with the auction. To fill out a sales tax form, see TAX FORM in the directory. You may fax the tax form into 817-536-9480 or bring the form in prior to the auction.
4. Methods of payment will include master card, visa, discover, cashier's check and personal checks with bank letter of credit.
5. Successful bidders must pay for items bought by absentee bids on auction day via payment method indicated at time of registration.
When checks clear, the items bought will be shipped via appropriate freight methods. You, the buyer, are always responsible for shipping and handling costs. You may add insurance coverage if you so desire.
6. Lots not paid for within the specified time may be resold at public or private sale without further notification to the bidder, and any deficiencies together with any other expenses incurred will be charged to the original bidder along with court costs if applicable.
7. Once the auctioneer of record indicates an item is sold, a contract is established and the liability of payment rests with the bidder. If there is a tie bid between the absentee bidder and a bidder in the live audience, the bidder in the live audience shall prevail.
8. There is a 10% Buyers premium added to all successful bid. i.e., if you bid $100.00, your total bill will be $110.00 plus tax if applicable.
Thank you for bidding at 4 A Good Auctions
BIDDERS CONTRACT Fax Contract to 817-536-9480 or Email the Adobe form If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 817-536-3921
Fax Contract to 817-536-9480 or Email the Adobe form
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 817-536-3921 or viaemail